|THE QUEEN OF HEARTS BASIC INFO|
- GAME START: Thursday, May 3, 2018.
- TICKET SALES START: Monday, April 23, 2018
- STARTING POT: The starting pot will be $144,000, which was the carryover from the last QoH game.
- COST: Tickets are $5.00 each and will be sold during normal business hours. Ticket sales will stop at 8:45 PM on the night of the drawing.
- DRAWING TIME: Held each Thursday (unless otherwise announced) at 9:00 PM EDT.
- PERCENTAGES: A Queen of Hearts winner receives 80% of the total purse if present or 40% if not present. The remaining 20% or 60% will start the next QoH game. If the ticket drawn does not the Queen of Hearts, that individual will receive 10% of the total purse if present or 5% if not present. As in the past, we will wait 5 minutes for the winner to make themselves present.
- VALID TICKETS: One valid ticket will be drawn each week. A valid ticket must have the proper information on it (i.e. name, phone number, valid number that is remaining on the board). All tickets drawn without the proper information listed above will be forfeited.
- NOTE: The Whistle Stop does not profit from the game itself. All money paid into the game must eventually be paid out of the game.
|FIRST WEEK DRAWING (MAY 3)|
- FIRST WEEK DRAW DOWN: The first week QoH purse will have a draw down limit of $50,000.00. This means if the purse exceeds $50,000 following the first card (unless it reveals a Queen), it will be drawn down to the $50,000 mark by drawing valid tickets at $5,000.00 per ticket (or a lesser mount, if required) to get the amount down to $50,000.00. ($5,000 draw down amount if present and checked in at the drive-thru window no later than 10:00 PM that same night or $2,500.00 per ticket if not present and checked in at the drive-thru window by 10:00 PM that same night).
|WEEKLY DRAWINGS BEGINNING MAY 10|
- REGULAR DRAW DOWN: The weekly QoH purse will have a cap limit of $100,000.00 and a draw down limit of $100,000.00. This means if the Queen of Hearts is not revealed that week and the total QoH purse is $100,000.00 or higher, the QoH purse will be drawn down to $100,000.00 by drawing valid tickets at $5,000.00 per ticket (or a lesser mount, if required) to get the amount down to $100,000.00. ($5,000 draw down amount if present and checked in at the drive-thru window no later than 10:00 PM that same night or $2,500.00 per ticket if not present and checked in at the drive-thru window by 10:00 PM that same night).
- TAXES: All winning individuals must properly complete IRS form 5754 prior to receiving their winnings.
- WITHOLDINGS: All winning individuals that receive $5,000.00 or more will automatically have 25% of their winnings withheld prior to distribution per IRS form 5754. Winners will be paid by check.
- CLAIMING WINNINGS: All winning individuals cannot pickup their money until the Tuesday after the weekly drawing during normal business hours.
- CHANGES: The Whistle Stop reserves the right to: change the number of cards drawn each week, change the draw down procedures, make any adjustments deemed necessary in order to maintain the safety of the event
- NO PHONE: No questions regarding the Queen of Hearts game will be answered via telephone.